Monday, March 26, 2012

Here's a Quickie...

Just a "quickie" update about what's happened since last week and report my progress.  The 'bottom line' is that I lost another 5 lbs.  That's a total of 25.2 lbs in 4 weeks.  I'm pretty pleased with that so far, although I am waiting for the dreaded 'plateau' to hit any day now. 

As for FastCamp - still loving it.  Just completed week 2 and started week 3.  Due to travel and other commitments, I ended up not being able to complete 2 of the 3 swims for the week but I did get in all of the runs and bike rides while burning a whopping 10,987 calories!  I burned 9,091 calories during week 1.  At that rate, perhaps I can stave off that plateau for a while! 

My nutrition has stayed in the "most excellent" zone with only minor indulgences (2 beers and some cornbread).  And even with the indulgences, I still stayed within my calorie target zones for those days.

Overall, I am pleased with my progress and am confident I will be in top form for Augusta HIM in September.  I'll also be in better form for the Lake Guntersville Olympic Tri in May and Kansas HIM in June that I was for any race last year.  I'm looking forward to the season!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! When you get into something you really dive in! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete